Why Should I Exhibit at Life Sciences Future?
Can your product or service help companies improve their businesses? The life sciences industry is evolving at a rapid pace. Show us how you can help shape the future! Showcase your business and make new connections in this dynamic environment designed to be different than the usual industry conferences.
• Two (2) complimentary registrations
• Full access to the online partnering platform and mobile application
• (1) 6-foot display table with black tablecloth
• (2) chairs and 1 waste bin
• Access to WiFi
• Option to purchase electric and hard-wired internet connection
• Listing in final program
*Member rate is valid for any PA Bio, BioNJ, DE Bio, HINJ or NJTC member.
**Both attendee names are required during registration.
Set Up and Arrival:
· Table numbers will be communicated to all exhibitors approximately two weeks prior to the event.
· Set up will be on Tuesday, October 30 between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. If you require additional time, please contact Molly Corrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org. A volunteer will greet and take you to your assigned area.
· Registration will open promptly at 7:30 a.m. so all tables need to be set up by 7:00 a.m.
Exhibitors are expected to man their tables throughout day on October 30. The day begins at 7:30 a.m. with breakfast and registration and closes with a cocktail reception in the exhibitor area from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Be sure to participate in our partnering system. It’s a great way for you to see who is attending the conference and schedule one-on-one meetings before the conference even starts! You will receive an email with your log-in credentials for the partnering system, hosted by JuJuMa. Be sure to join one of our information webinars on how to use the partnering system – schedule information will be sent under a separate email.
Interested in becoming an exhibitor?
Please contact Molly Corrigan at email@example.com for more information.